Shearwater Teric DC- Transfer to SSI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig McCoy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello!

Is there an easy (or even a somewhat easy way) to transfer dive data to the SSI dive log from my Shearwater Teric Dive Computer ? Cant find anything.

Does the app have a desktop version?

If so...so you have everything downloaded from the Teric to Shearwater Cloud? A lot of programs let you export data to import to another program.

Have you been able to download dives from other dive computers to the SSI app?

Have you been able to download dives from other dive computers to the SSI app?
This is my first dive computer that is new enough to download to my phone/computer. Shearwater does have a desktop version. On the SSI app, it only gives the option to use a dive computer that I do not have or a QR code, which I have not seen as an option for Shearwater.

Hello!

Is there an easy (or even a somewhat easy way) to transfer dive data to the SSI dive log from my Shearwater Teric Dive Computer ? Cant find anything.
I know of no way to enter information to the SSI log other than manually, dive-by-dive, and no way to get it out other than printing.

I know of no way to enter information to the SSI log other than manually, dive-by-dive, and no way to get it out other than printing.
Ba humbug. Unfortunately that’s what I figured. Thank you!

Added: this response was re the web-based SSI divelog app.
This is my first dive computer that is new enough to download to my phone/computer. Shearwater does have a desktop version. On the SSI app, it only gives the option to use a dive computer that I do not have or a QR code, which I have not seen as an option for Shearwater.
The device-based SSI app allows download from some models of a MARES dive computer by Bluetooth, or by copying a QR code from one's buddy's SSI divelog (so you don't have to reenter all the info manually).
So unless your buddy has the right MARES computer, or you do, you are out of luck. It is a manual dive log.

I see no reason to use the SSI dive log, however. @Craig McCoy What dive computer do you have?

The OP has a Teric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom