Shearwater Teric Reset

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ClintoKL

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi guys, managed to buy a used Shearwater Teric that has 28 dives on it. Just wondering if there is a way to reset or delete the existing dives/logs to start fresh?

Go to Log --> Log Settings --> delete all.
You can download the manual from the Shearwater website - covers this and of course everything else you need to know about operating it.

(You'll notice another option to "restore all", so the delete function actually just hides dives, which is fine - your log will show only your dives.)

I just want to delete the dive I did to 691 feet, I don’t have much memory of it.

It's the depth. I don't remember mine either.

Need 100 provable dives for any interesting training. Just leave them in. Lol.

I just want to delete the dive I did to 691 feet, I don’t have much memory of it.
You can do this on a Perdix. Not 100% positive that it will work on the Teric, but worth a look.

Access the dive log, then select the dive. Keep advancing by “More” until you get to a screen where “Edit” is selectable. You should have the option to delete.

Now, one caveat. If this option is there, I’m not sure what it will do to dive numbering. Not an issue on the Perdix as I can renumber, but I’ve read that renumbering may not be available on the Teric.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom