Shark Tooth Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We will pass by Tampa. Needing a lift? I think we are going to stop at Sharky's on the way home. I'd like to fill up Aristakat's boat, so we need a few more divers. I think he can still take another few. Call Depthfinders at 941-766-7565 to book your seat. He told me the group he took out today pulled up some nice teeth, but had 2-5 ft vis max. Glad we are waiting a week. That next mammoth tusk is mine! MINE!

Well glad you guys waited as well. Maybe I might be able to see you guys there that weekend. let me know which day your dive is. Found a nice chunk of Mastodon tooth yesterday, first off of venice. Lets hope if there are any tusk out there they are complete. ~~~Babe~~~

So, is this shark tooth dive on Sat., the 27th? If so, I would like to go but I need a meg tooth finding expert to go with me seeing as I don't have any luck finding them myself! :shakehead::wink:

I think their dive is on Thur. 25th. Sure must be nice to dive midweek and not have to work.

Maybe there would be enough interested to do a shore dive on Sat. 27th. I would be open to that. Sound like an idea?

Hello! I'd be interested in joining you guys for a shark tooth dive!! I'm in Ft. Myers but it's not a bad drive at all to Venice. Have all my own gear, etc...

OK let's see how many want to go and set up a dive. There is enough information on previous posts about where to dive for the teeth. Lets all stay in touch over the next few days and check weather & seas. The earlier the better then no risk of afternoon rain!! :D

I wish I could go, but due to recent surgery can't dive until sometime in october.

When are you guys going? Might be able to join up as well. ~~~Babe~~~

Having to use a little PTO to dive mid-week. It's not my boss I fear... but rather my wife if I miss out on the weekend family time! Saturday? No, nobody wants to dive Saturday! Thursday is when we are going! Grumble. Well, hope you all have a good dive Saturday, too! Still looking for any takers on Thursday. PM me for more details.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom