Shark diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

... you need to keep your eyes on the Tiger Sharks 100%, while they’re around, forget about the pesky Lemon Sharks...
Just like the tigers in Jupiter. They don't make jerky fast movements like the bulls. But they will Slo-Mo ambush you ever single chance they get and 'nip' everything including tanks. Great video Dan!!

Sharks love me with my white or silver tanks

full

But then I'm used to that

@Dan are you working in the industry? Or you just travel a lot? :)

I just came back from Tiger Beach. Will write up this incredible trip report soon. During our last dive 4 Tiger Sharks showed up, including Emma, below:
View attachment 689402

When visibility is limited, watch out! Glad we had Finch & Ryan to wrangle and control the teething 9’ puppy, Empada.

Is there a reason that there is age restriction for the video? I am old enough but not willing to surrender my data to google, would be nice to be able to watch it.

Just like the tigers in Jupiter. They don't make jerky fast movements like the bulls. But they will Slo-Mo ambush you ever single chance they get and 'nip' everything including tanks. Great video Dan!!
Thanks! I’m glad you like it.

Here’s why you want to keep eyes on the Tigers for their “Slo-Mo ambush” :wink:

The video also shows why you want Finch to be the conductor of this underwater orchestra. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom