sex under pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
Catherine and Andy, it is kind of pointless, sort of like having sex on a plane just to say you've done it. But suffice it to say there are procedures to avoid prolonged intercourse, which is where problems could arise.
I don't know about that, diving and xxxing around sharks might excite some folks, for example.

Not that I'd want to encourage it or god forbid have PADI develop a specialty course about it.

H2Andy:
honestly, nothing on my end to make up for... it's all good, it's
all always been good :10:

as for Kim and me... we argue at least three times a day... at times, we argue
about why we're not arguing. then, of course, we argue about what
we're going to argue about next

:wink:

they say that ..a mind is a terrible thing to waste, Andy.

Moonwrasse, now you are onto something! about the sharks.... fear and adrenaline , in general. but thats why god invented hotel rooms.

MoonWrasse:
I don't know about that, diving and xxxing around sharks might excite some folks, for example.

Not that I'd want to encourage it or god forbid have PADI develop a specialty course about it.

The distraction of sharks might be a problem...:D

catherine96821:
they say that ..a mind is a terrible thing to waste, Andy.

i would'nt know about that

:wink:

MoonWrasse:
Of course there's the Monterey Bay aquarium, where divers clean the glass while the sharks swim around. Plus there's the exhibition angle while the public watches :D

I would bet there are people who would pay to do it in there and people who would pay to watch. Good fundraiser for the aquarium...:D

MoonWrasse:
Of course there's the Monterey Bay aquarium, where divers clean the glass while the sharks swim around. Plus there's the exhibition angle while the public watches :D

class is over.

This is almost unbelievable. 6 pages of why it might not be a good idea to engage in sexual intercourse at "depth", and the mods haven't deep-sixed the thread.

Yet someone tries to post the Warhammer Maneouver, and everyone goes ape-shi* and the lectures start about this supposedly being a "family" type board.

Is this thread a move to the ways of the "old" board (which I most highly encourage), or just an aberration?

Back
Top Bottom