sex under pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My understand is that as long as the thread had a scientific value and as long as it did not become graphicaly offensive it would be allowed to stand. At this point I have not read anything that I would not let my children read.

Nova SS:
My understand is that as long as the thread had a scientific value and as long as it did not become graphicaly offensive it would be allowed to stand. At this point I have not read anything that I would not let my children read.
"maintain erection", "in/out motion creates suction", "get a squeeze and become stuck", "exhibition angle while the public watches"?
Dude, how old ARE your children? Excuse me while I go take a cold shower.:D

Nova SS:
............. scientific value ...............

:rofl: :lol:

As I read down this thread (and who could resist):wink:

Despite the fact that she wanted to go on record that she didn't answer....I knew she couldn't resist!!!!! She REALLY wanted to say something and she held off as long as she could!!! :D

catherine96821:
well, thats relatively minor. the real danger is air embolism, depending on cycle.

tjmills, I just could not bear to hear all the speculation and putting us all throught that. Sigh, I do my best.

Well, we are all aware of the scientific studies showing that sex is a great relief valve in reducing pressure... but I think they were referring to stress rather than water pressure. It isn't called the Five Fathom Club because it is done at great depths and high ambient pressures!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom