sex under pressure

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nova SS:
I guess it would be a two part question.

1st, if the act was perfomed in a dry inviorment ( chamber ride)
2nd, if the act was performed in open water.

I would not suggest it be performed in an open water evviorment due to safety reason, not so much from the act but from being destracted in a dangerous enviorment. I guess I asking about theory.

I have worked with saturation team that stayed at 600+ Ft for weeks at a time and they have informed that masturbation is not a problem, except for the privacy.

My hopes is someone may have a link to studies perfomed , I ( and the moderators) hope this stays on a mature level or the thread will be deleted. Thanks.

You are definitely new to this board. Otherwise you would know that rarely does any topic ever stay on a mature level. It's half the fun of reading these posts :D

Let me be the first to comment also, that you have very strange friends if they are sharing such private details with you :11doh:

As Tamas said sex underwater can be dangerous for a woman, especially prolonged intercourse, in a pool, hot tub or the ocean. That said, I do know people that have done it on scuba, in shallow environments, 20' to 30'.

Good question!

I'll do some research and get back to you.

Sea ya :D

scubamickey:
You are definitely new to this board. Otherwise you would know that rarely does any topic ever stay on a mature level. It's half the fun of reading these posts :D
In this case it better had. I will delete any posts that move to innuendo or otherwise unhelpful comments. I believe that the original poster asked a serious question in our Medical Forum. If your post simply disappears in my attempt to keep this thread on-track then please don't cry - you have been forewarned.

Kim:
In this case it better had. I will delete any posts that move to innuendo or otherwise unhelpful comments. I believe that the original poster asked a serious question in our Medical Forum. If your post simply disappears in my attempt to keep this thread on-track then please don't cry - you have been forewarned.

i would like it to go on record that i did not post.

Kim:

Hey, down there boy. I was making a joke. And I have never cried over a deleted post.

scubamickey:

Let me be the first to comment also, that you have very strange friends if they are sharing such private details with you :11doh:

Well they were not your average guys or situation. We would spent a couple months at a time in a submerged platform with a saturation team and nobody gets much privacy. Just about every subject was fair game.

scubamickey:
Hey, down there boy. I was making a joke. And I have never cried over a deleted post.
Sorry Mickey...that wasn't directed at you - I just used a quote from your post to isolate the point. my comments were general in nature, except for the one post I have already deleted.

Tamas:
I remember there was a question like that on "Sex with Sue" TV show, and her comment was that it is not really the depth but rather the pressure on the organs. Especially on the female organs with the activity, under water it creates a damaging pressure effect as the in/out motion creates suction and pressure filling the gaps with pressurized water (without getting too technical) .... she compared it to pumping up an air mattress. (weird comparison but you get the point). The organs can create enough of a seal to keep the water in, constantly creating more pressure with each movement with no way or releasing the pressure.

So her final comment was, as good as it seems it can be dangerous on the woman and cause lasting damage.

I would speculate that the damage occurs because of the imcompressibility of water. (Is that even a word?) Otherwise, why doesn't this damage occur at the surface? I would guess that a chamber ride would have the same effect since the air is as compressed as the water would be at depth.

Diver Dennis:
As Tamas said sex underwater can be dangerous for a woman, especially prolonged intercourse, in a pool, hot tub or the ocean. That said, I do know people that have done it on scuba, in shallow environments, 20' to 30'.

Gross! can we stop?

Back
Top Bottom