sex on live a boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really can't imagine sex without kisses, caresses, full body contact, verbal communication.

I would skip a dive and spend that time doing it

That is some messed up priorities. You can have as much sex as you want at home, but you pay big bucks to go on a liveaboard to dive ... only to not dive ... to have sex that you could have had at home for free. Kids these days. :wink:

That is some messed up priorities. You can have as much sex as you want at home, but you pay big bucks to go on a liveaboard to dive ... only to not dive ... to have sex that you could have had at home for free. Kids these days. :wink:
That post was from 2003 and they haven't been seen since 2010... maybe they're still skipping the dives? Lol

That post was from 2003 and they haven't been seen since 2010... maybe they're still skipping the dives? Lol

Perhaps!! I didn't even notice that it was an old thread. Too busy reading about sex and I lost all situational awareness.

4 kids and a mortgage

I have no personal exploits to report. But I can report that the one fellow who later 'fessed up to doing the deed aboard ship did so whilst skipping the morning dive. And I'm pretty darn sure that the young couple with whom I shared a two-bunk cabin the one time were boinking during the return trip to port; I stayed out of their way.

Back
Top Bottom