sex on live a boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Earlier today while trying to respond to a post in this thread, I inadvertently deleted it. I wasn't even sure that I had deleted it until later on. Since Murphy's law was actually Murray's law (there was a typo at the printer) the worst that could have happened, did.

I do try to be careful when I post, as do all of the regulators. But being the human that I am, I do make mistakes. This was especially bad in that this post was mildly critical of the board. I am sorry for screwing it up and take FULL responsibility for my actions (not even going to blame the computer for this one).

In case it is unclear... I do not deliberately delete posts that disagree with me or the board WITHOUT reasons other than just that. If I do find I have to remove a post, I invariably will contact the user to let them know that I did it and why I did it. Since I was confused as to what had actually happend, and also that I didn't know whose post it was anyway, I waited until the original poster came forward. They did and have already received a personal apology from me earlier this evening.

dub once bubbled...

oh and sue... not sure what to say except ewwww and why, why would you do that and why take a pic?
:wacko: Nooooo! Eek! I had nothing to do with that!
Someone else posted a photo of that act. I just mentioned it.

Please forgive me for asking such a blunt question and let me know if I cross the line of asking too much or being too graphic.

I am curious to know about the level of sexual activity on trips like the ones from blackbeards. It seems that there isn't much privacy or space, but I wonder if some couples are still bold enough to go for it.

I just wonder with the mix of rum and some romantic couples and well as singles if anyone has had bad experiences with cabin mates being less than discreet. I also wonder if you did travel as a couple, if there were any moments for intimacy or if this is strickly about diving and you really don't see/hear/ or even know of sex occuring during the trip.
I went back in 1994 on our Honeymoon. Everyone on board knew we were newly weds. But my wife took my hand on a 40 foot dive and pointed to swim away from the reef. I was wondering why but then she undid her bikini top and squeezed my hand. We found a beautiful spot in white sand about 50 feet away under a small reef canopy. It was a perfect private spot! We had sex right there and it was amazing! We then repeated scuba sex many times at other tropical dice sites. If you haven't tried it, you should!

On my first Blackbeards trip my bunk mate got jiggy with one of the other passengers. They waited until shore night to rent a room at the Bimini marina and take things to thier logical conclusion.

On my second Blackbeards trip there was a married couple who loudly announced that they were going down to their bunk to spend some quality time. They were greeted with wild applause when they emerged, some time later.
Oh my. Yet another reason to avoid a Live aboard (for me).

I went back in 1994 on our Honeymoon. Everyone on board knew we were newly weds. But my wife took my hand on a 40 foot dive and pointed to swim away from the reef. I was wondering why but then she undid her bikini top and squeezed my hand. We found a beautiful spot in white sand about 50 feet away under a small reef canopy. It was a perfect private spot! We had sex right there and it was amazing! We then repeated scuba sex many times at other tropical dice sites. If you haven't tried it, you should!
You joined a message board and resurrected a 21 year old post to brag that you had sex underwater?
Interesting flex.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom