sex on live a boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as a father would you want to take your 16 year old daughter (or son for that matter) on a live a board for their birthday present;

And find out there is more than you bargined for in the price :D

A friend of mine was trip director on a a reasonably well known liveaboard. On the first night of one trip, the captain, a couple of older male customers and himself where chewing the fat over a couple of rums when they noticed the cook (a 19 yr old guy) doing it like the do on the discover channel with a hint of the titanic about it.

Being blokes, there was a lot of "get in there my son" kind of shouts and much laughter and aplause.

They finished, got up and the female became visible.

It was the 17yr old daughter of one of the guys who had been drinking rum and cheering with the rest of them...

Half the crew had to hold him back whilst the cook got in the chase boat and got let out on a line...

I've never been on Blackbeards but I understand it is quite a bit roomier than the FGB liveaboards here in TX. One of the captains relays the tale of a couple who gave it a try in the liferafts. Clearly inappropriate.

And if it costs you a dive... maybe you should consider the more upscale livaboards.

raviepoo once bubbled...
On my first Blackbeards trip my bunk mate got jiggy with one of the other passengers. They waited until shore night to rent a room at the Bimini marina and take things to thier logical conclusion.

On my second Blackbeards trip there was a married couple who loudly announced that they were going down to their bunk to spend some quality time. They were greeted with wild applause when they emerged, some time later.

"Jiggy"? - That one I never heard!

Barracuda2

dub once bubbled...

I also wonder if you did travel as a couple, if there were any moments for intimacy or if this is strickly about diving and you really don't see/hear/ or even know of sex occuring during the trip.

I don't get any at home, I sure wouldn't get lucky someplace that was less private....:(

a few years ago our lead divemaster and local shop owner who was coordinating the entire live-aboard trip was having a very vivid affair with a co-ed while the Mrs. was home minding the shop.

The favorite saying every night was:

HIM: (yawn) I'm tired.....time to hit the hay.

Five minutes later:

HER: (yawn): Think I'm going to hit the hay too guys...see you in the morning.

Needless to say, it lead to a seperation between Mr. & Mrs. Dive Shop Owner temporarily.

HAPPY ENDING: Reconciliation and the shop remained intact.

Pay careful attaention to what Aquatech said...

He and his FIANCE are very sexually active people....boy is he in for a big shocker when he gets married and ends up like the rest of us!

Try this Aqua...put a nickel in a jar every time you have sex for a year after you get married..then take a nickel out every time for the next year. For your two year anniversary you can take her out for a really nice dinner out and have money left over to go see a movie...lol!

AggieDiver

Just kidding ladies...Guys tend to get married thinking they can finally get sex on a regular basis without having to buy dinner and a movie...women tend to get married so they don't have to have sex to get a decent meal.

Diversauras once bubbled...

I don't get any at home, I sure wouldn't get lucky someplace that was less private....:(

So your profile interests do refer to scuba diving?

my post was not a bost on my part i was trying to respond to a valid question, and wanted the person to know that we wanted to have sex on the boat, and how we delt with it the privacy issues.

Hey everyone, sorry for starting a thread and not getting back right away. I'm actually on vacation right now and am a bit busy so i will reply when i can.

The other thing i wanted to mention is that I was reminded that there can be young divers on this board so we need to be respectful. I'm just not sure how to do that all the time.

i didn't want to get into the details really but the primary reason i posted it because i hate to hear other ppl having sex esp when i'm trying to sleep and there is little to drown out the noise or distract me.
I was more interested in hearing from others who may have had bad experiences or have been bold themselves. Or from anyone that had knowledge of this occuring on the boat. I guess i figured it was possible -- just wondered how often it ocurred. I was esp concerned that with four bunks and all sleeping or 2 double bunks that once the lights went out people would attempt it while others were in the cabin.

so soggy no i wasn't planning on getting laid and my SO would be a guy! i'm a gal hon!

As far as the intimacy question i guess that was something i just tacked on. I just wondered if someone did go as a couple if there would be much alone time or if there is always someone around. That wasn't necessarily a sexual question.
Sorry for the confusion guys!

oh and sue... not sure what to say except ewwww and why, why would you do that and why take a pic?

Back
Top Bottom