sex on live a boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dub

Reaction score
Please forgive me for asking such a blunt question and let me know if I cross the line of asking too much or being too graphic.

I am curious to know about the level of sexual activity on trips like the ones from blackbeards. It seems that there isn't much privacy or space, but I wonder if some couples are still bold enough to go for it.

I just wonder with the mix of rum and some romantic couples and well as singles if anyone has had bad experiences with cabin mates being less than discreet. I also wonder if you did travel as a couple, if there were any moments for intimacy or if this is strickly about diving and you really don't see/hear/ or even know of sex occuring during the trip.

Oh, come on, WW, this isn't even in the same league as that photo of someone...ahem...evacuating his bowels under water.

I think it's a good question if someone is considering taking a liveaboard vacation. :)

Soggy your killing me!
"Boof her on the Poop Deck" lmao!:D

The cabins would be nice and cosy if you skip and dive. Ditto the shared areas.

The bow at night is not a good idea as a lot of boats have an intercom there to assist in anchoring.

The stern might be ok at night. Maybe you could hunker down behind the drying wetsuits?

I'm sure that someone with sufficient imagination will have no troubles at all.

Peter

Great way to put it Soggy!Still laughing'

My fiance and I just spent a week on a liveaboard.
We are very sexually active people so we had to get creative, and compromise a little bit.

We balanced diving and sex durring the trip. I would skip a dive and spend that time doing it, we could be as noisy as we wanted because everyone was in the water, or when they where all in their bunks sleeping we would go up on deck and do it under the stars.

We also handed out ear plugs to everyone on board. and we asked our neighbor if he heard us last night, that gave us a gauge as to if we where too noisy or not.

I think if you are open about it and respectfull of the others then it should not be a problem.

If others are doing it and it is loud then you can either join in or mention it to them the next day, i am sure they would understand.

On my first Blackbeards trip my bunk mate got jiggy with one of the other passengers. They waited until shore night to rent a room at the Bimini marina and take things to thier logical conclusion.

On my second Blackbeards trip there was a married couple who loudly announced that they were going down to their bunk to spend some quality time. They were greeted with wild applause when they emerged, some time later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom