sex on live a boards

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you handed out earplugs to everyone telling them they could use them in case you would be too noisy having sex? did you take some pictures of their faces when you pulled this off? i would love to see that look on their faces.

here is the look on their face

docmartin once bubbled...
you handed out earplugs to everyone telling them they could use them in case you would be too noisy having sex? did you take some pictures of their faces when you pulled this off? i would love to see that look on their faces.

See what I told ya Dub?

Was I right? The real "fun" people haven't even got here yet.

We also handed out ear plugs to everyone on board. and we asked our neighbor if he heard us last night, that gave us a gauge as to if we where too noisy or not.

Dude,
:HAHAHA: All I can say is unbelievable. :tree: Bob

AquaTec once bubbled...
here is the look on their face

You mean these two guys were together, if so you need to come clean about BB's gay cruises!!:boom:

This is shocking:wacko:
Caymaniac

misunderstanding the question but it sounds to me like dub is trying to find out if the boat is just a big singles trip or if it is a comfortable situation. The post seems to imply to me that dub is looking to go diving and not to a wild party and is asking if a live aboard would be appropriate.

Chad

to determine the moral nature of a situation before you get there. As there are no ratings for these live-aboards, I think it appropriate for discussion here. Forewarned is fore armed!

Unfortunately, there are some who seem to love to twist topics so prove their own pet theories. They seem to want to cast the board in the worst possible light. It might surprise you, but you are NOT required to read every thread here. If you think you are going to be sensitive about a certain topic, just stay out of it! If you don't see the merits in such a discussion, then avoid it. You can steer threads in a positive manner. So please avoid the constant criping about how bad the board is getting and do your part to help increase the signal to noise ratio.

As for the quips... well that is going to be expected somewhat, but we can still avoid the sexual innuendo and still be funny. They probably need to cleaned up for the good of the board as well.

Back
Top Bottom