September Visayas trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

you know... i just happened to notice a Cebu Pacific ad on the FHM Philippines website.. not that i would be looking on there.... purely accidental...

Mike Veitch:
you know... i just happened to notice a Cebu Pacific ad on the FHM Philippines website.. not that i would be looking on there.... purely accidental...
that's ok mikey... no major sin... especially when all you've got to look at around you are betel nut chewing halfnaked old women with titties down to there...

Jag

shugar:
that's ok mikey... no major sin... especially when all you've got to look at around you are betel nut chewing halfnaked old women with titties down to there...

Jag
i meant the ad... i should have been focused on the Babes section...

everytime i go to the cebu pacific website i'm amazed how low their fares are... i'm still pissed because they cancelled the frequent flyer program but 1500 to singapore? $275 disneyland package? 7k to bohol? that's too good to pass up

now... about that selling-of-self thing hehehehehe

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom