September Visayas trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
Jigo, i checked the website, the dive rates are $25.00/dive.

i think that's for foreign divers. try to send him an SMS or call him up. got in touch with butch last holy week and got the rates from him then. it was around 1500 to 1800 for two dives. sorry for the poor recall. make sure he knows you're pinoy and referred by repeat customers.

gotcha. . . . I texted he said, $35 for 2 dives. I also phoned them but just got frustrated with the girl who im inquiring with. She cannot answer my questions like how much is it if we rented the gear, and the night dives too and kept on speaking bisaya.

anyhow, thanks jigo. :)

ishbaby:
gotcha. . . . I texted he said, $35 for 2 dives. I also phoned them but just got frustrated with the girl who im inquiring with. She cannot answer my questions like how much is it if we rented the gear, and the night dives too and kept on speaking bisaya.

anyhow, thanks jigo. :)

haha! bisaya gyud! try to call later when the DMs are back from their dives. you can even get lower rates than that with a little charm.

It's been a great 1 week holiday for me in the Visayas, . . . (wish i didn't go home yet huhu). Awesome diving, very nice people, beautiful beaches, CUTE TARSIERS (really really cute)

Anyways, here are some of the photos I took diving with Prosafari.

Reef fishes a plenty, the dive site is Diver's Heaven, in Balicasag:

reef-fish.jpg

reef-fish2.jpg

and who wouldn't miss this school of barracudas:

barracudaabove2.jpg

barracudaabove.jpg

not just an ordinary school, looks like the Dean is with them haha:

barracudaschool.jpg

barracudaschool3.jpg

following them down to get CLOSE!!

barracudaschool2.jpg

barracudaclose.jpg

awesome... excellent pics Ish! and you got the Golden barracuda!!

edit: oh any pics of the tarsiers?? I skipped that tour...

Nice Ish, just added to my must-do list!

Damn you got close!

2nd Dive site, Black Forest. . . . highlight of this dive, a giant blue jellyfish, the radius, 25in!! imagine how large an 18in pizza is. . . this is biiiig.

jellyfish1.jpg

jellyfish2.jpg

jellyfish3.jpg

thanks guys!!

and as requested by pakky, these guys are cute with their eyes WIDE open!

tarsier.jpg

and EVEN cuter when they are asleep!! awwwwww:

tarsier2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom