September Visayas trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
if you look closely, there are two tarsiers going at it in the corner...

Mmmm, steamy tarsier sex.

Just a thought, but with all the excitement when they *ahem* climax, what do you suppose happens to their eyes?

I imagine that they have to close their eyelids to stop their own eyeballs popping out from the pressure. Interesting.

You'd also need to consider the mechanics of getting it on in trees - surely a splinter risk?

And there's the ever-present risk of falling out at the height of passion.

Imagine that - falling 30 feet or so with your eyeballs hanging out and splinters in your willy.

I don't want to be a tarsier, all things considered.

Bounty Beach:

beach.jpg

The TSD Big Boat:

boat.jpg

boat2.jpg

and their little boat:

boat3.jpg

Malapascua Dive sites:

map.jpg

Larry:

Just a thought, but with all the excitement when they *ahem* climax, what do you suppose happens to their eyes?

I imagine that they have to close their eyelids to stop their own eyeballs popping out from the pressure. Interesting.

You'd also need to consider the mechanics of getting it on in trees - surely a splinter risk?

Imagine that - falling 30 feet or so with your eyeballs hanging out and splinters in your willy.

064.gif

Hi Ish. where is doljo beach? how much did prodive safari charge? nice pics of the cudas and bannerfishes.

Doljo is on the other side of Alona, just 10 mins away from Bohol Divers. It's $45/2 dives, $60 if ur renting full gear. They pick u up and take u back to ur resort at no charge. :)

thepurplehammerhead:

mwahahahahahahahahahahahahah......ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

ishbaby:
But they can look a wee bit hideous too, like this one here:

tarsier5.jpg

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:
This little guy is hungry!

tarsier3.jpg

wow that is one FUGLY tarsier... kind of reminds me of someone I know...
:bananalama:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom