September Visayas trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
tarsier4.jpg

dang I wish I had PS on my office PC. I swear with some morphing, that looks like Veitch after chewing on some betel nuts!!!!

:bananalama:

Some more nice tourist spots in Bohol:

The Loboc River Cruise

Hop in the Restaurant Boat, for only 250.00 per person, this includes buffet style lunch, and live entertainment :D

loboc3.jpg

Beautiful riverside

loboc2.jpg

Breathtaking scenery

loboc.jpg

ishbaby:
Some more nice tourist spots in Bohol:

The Loboc River Cruise

Hop in the Restaurant Boat, for only 250.00 per person, this includes buffet style lunch, and live entertainment :D

loboc3.jpg

Cool, what's the arrow in the top left corner pointing at? :joke:

thepurplehammerhead:
Cool, what's the arrow in the top left corner pointing at? :joke:

if you look closely, there are two tarsiers going at it in the corner...

Ah, Welcome to Malapascua! The YAP of the Philippines . . . . if you're not diving you'll die of boredom lol.

malapascua.jpg

Unfortunately, all I have are crappy photos in my dives here. . . . no shot of the threshers, no MANTAS, and the mandarins are shy too . . .

While waiting for the shark during the morning dive, this batfish continuously circles the shoal, I got bored so I shot him. Funny though in the afternoon, 15 minutes perched on the sand waiting for a freakin manta, he was still there, circling the shoal. . . .

The Guardian of Monad Shoal lol:
batfish.jpg

The night dive at the Lighthouse Wreck was awesome though, even though the mandarins took off quick, there were an array of creatures on the wreck. . . coleman shrimps, blue green seahorses, cuttlefishes, big and small schools of catfishes, lots of crabs, etc etc.

ishbaby:
While waiting for the shark during the morning dive, this batfish continuously circles the shoal, I got bored so I shot him. Funny though in the afternoon, 15 minutes perched on the sand waiting for a freakin manta, he was still there, circling the shoal. . . .

The Guardian of Monad Shoal lol:
batfish.jpg

that's not as bad as sitting there waiting 50min for the afternoon mantas while an annoying small cleaner wrasse kept nibbling at my arse... think it was trying to give me a hint?

Back
Top Bottom