September diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be in Playa with a friend who is taking her OW Sep 12-16. Diving with Dive Mike and staying at Plaza Playa! Might see some of you for a dive or two over in Coz!

SCUBABOARD DINNER
20 September 2013
at
EL MORO
at say
Mexican 7 pm (1900ish)

Count us in too.

SCUBABOARD DINNER
20 September 2013

at
EL MORO
at say
Mexican 7 pm (1900ish)

CVChief, Susanita, +2
Scubatree, the Old guy, +2

Really 8? Look I scheduled this so all you people leaving soon there after could experience a night with Ray. You WONT want to miss it. This is, in my opinion, one of the BEST moles on La Isla. Ray is probably the MOST charming and warm host you will meet. They have an excellent selection of food, the margs are rocking. If you have been there, OF COURSE you want to come back. If you haven't been there, one visit will put Ray and El Moro on the repeat list!

Meet Ray:

[youtubehq]KNlSsGNRiAw[/youtubehq]

Yes, I will make him tell the story again!

This could be you:

[youtubehq]zlvEWR-bagg[/youtubehq]

Well the end of a great trip is here. sitting in grab n go in czm airport. Hate for this week to be over but enjoyed every minute of it. Had 12 excellent dives with Aldora, from a 106 minute dive on Palancar Caves with 5 Black Tip Reef sharks to an awesome hour plus dive on Maricaibo. Also made some new friends and hope to see them all soon.

Grito (The Scream) on the 15th and Moro's on the 20th? OK, I wear clean T-shirts. :t-shirt:

Well the end of a great trip is here. sitting in grab n go in czm airport. Hate for this week to be over but enjoyed every minute of it. Had 12 excellent dives with Aldora, from a 106 minute dive on Palancar Caves with 5 Black Tip Reef sharks to an awesome hour plus dive on Maricaibo. Also made some new friends and hope to see them all soon.
Great to meet you, Jeff! Hope we get to splash together next time...
Safe trip home. ><)))'>

SCUBABOARD DINNER
20 September 2013

at
EL MORO
at say
Mexican 7 pm (1900ish)

CVChief, Susanita, +2
Scubatree, the Old guy, +2

Oh no... our plus 2 leave on Thursday so we're down to 6 of the coolest. Come on where is everyone else?

Got a new (to me) Reg yesterday and I am Jonsen to try it out, going down Sunday and probably staying till the 16th. Diving with Servando and Chan Fran on the Skinny Shark with Tres Pelicanoe and staying at the Bahia.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom