Sept. 9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SuPrBuGmAn:
Nothing concrete, but 3 day weekend! :D

I got me another new gun I’m wanting to practice some with before the 15th and 16th And was wondering if this weekend if you might want to do some spearing along the Beach and maybe at the
Pass.. Being use to my sawed off I’m shooting high with the new one (Hot wings and Beer on me)

Any Dives on the table during the week?

We hit the pier yesterday afternoon, saw some 'game' fish that anglers are allowed to catch, but technically not us... Few small sheepshead, big mullet - lots of em, flounder, ect. I wasn't hunting though.

I may be up for an evening dive this week, still trying to pin down plans for the weekend.

Im game for the big O trip but I need to buddy up with some breathing comp. air. or I could buddy up with someone breathing nitrox and just stay 10-15 ft. shallower to try and equal out the bottom time.

jwhitlock:
Im game for the big O trip but I need to buddy up with some breathing comp. air. or I could buddy up with someone breathing nitrox and just stay 10-15 ft. shallower to try and equal out the bottom time.
We could Fix that problem then You Just use a bigger tank

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom