Sept. 9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

algulfdiver:
Tell Her Your not going and we will do the "O". The Cat - N- Around is the fastest thing around, 1 1/2 on a choppy day.

I doubt that will fly.:D

However, when I do make the trip to the Big O, it will be on the Cat-N-Around!

How about we do a Deep Dixie Divers Only "O" Dive and I'll give 10% off. And Supply Lunch and Drinks

Give Me a Date and I'll start a new post. Make it a Sunday. What about Sept. 24

I'd be in if I can buddy with another Nitrox diver, prefferably another experienced diver. Normally, I don't mind buddying with new divers, but this is the 'O', I need to make the most out of it :D

Oh well. OW with computer I do not fully know how to use yet and deepest dive at 40 ft. I will just be happy diving the Whiskey and the jetties for a while. You guys have fun.

Mike

SuPrBuGmAn:
I'd be in if I can buddy with another Nitrox diver, prefferably another experienced diver. Normally, I don't mind buddying with new divers, but this is the 'O', I need to make the most out of it :D

I'm Nitrox certified, and I just doubled up my HP80's. Do I count?

Back
Top Bottom