Sept. 9?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall:
I'm Nitrox certified, and I just doubled up my HP80's. Do I count?

Since they're doubled up now, bring two sets and I'll rent single 100s, and deal! LOL :D

paulwall:
GRRR. Find your own buddy, then. :D

pssst Paul I got some double 80's and a nice pony hint hint :god: . The problem is most charters frown on that much air due to their time allowed on a site. Plus I'm not prejudiced against Ow divers with some dives under their belts :pity_part

tom wicker:
pssst Paul I got some double 80's and a nice pony hint hint :god: . The problem is most charters frown on that much air due to their time allowed on a site. Plus I'm not prejudiced against Ow divers with some dives under their belts :pity_part

<sniff> Glad to know somebody will dive with me. I feel like the 2x80's on the first and the Overfilled LP95 on the second dive will be fine.

paulwall:
GRRR. Find your own buddy, then. :D

Hey now :) I'm just planning on keeping our air consumptions the same :D We'll run NDL times more than likely with that amount of air(both of us). I believe dnos is interested as well.

tom wicker:

I was just teasing him, our dives always end up in a battle of air consumption it seems :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
Hey now :) I'm just planning on keeping our air consumptions the same :D We'll run NDL times more than likely with that amount of air(both of us). I believe dnos is interested as well.

I was just teasing him, our dives always end up in a battle of air consumption it seems :wink:

Yeah! What he said. I still think that you're breathing off my tank in the murk. No wonder you're always hovering right above me!

SOW, I have to get in the water and test-dive these independant doubles. To the bottom of the tank!

SuPrBuGmAn:

Yea I figured you was :) I have heard tell about you some say you hide a set of gills behind your ears

Have you got any plans for this Saturday?

Nothing concrete, but 3 day weekend! :D

I'm in for a Deep Dixie Divers Big O' Adventure. I have to turn up the pace on getting AOW.

Back
Top Bottom