SeaSpace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is cut from the Seaspace website:

"This creative and colorful event combines exotic travel, adventure sports, scuba diving and related outdoor activities. In a bid calculated to enhance value for its exhibitors, SEASPACE is pleased to announce a move to new show dates. To facilitate this change, the next SEASPACE will be held in the spring of 2007. New show dates are March 31 and April 1, 2007, in Hall "E" of the superb Reliant Center in Houston, Texas."

Guess I should have read all the way through the site! Thanks, Deb. I hate to miss a year but actually March does make better sense.

Actually I had heard they were considering such a change. I'm the treasurer of Houston Underwater Club which originally started Seaspace(although they are now separate organizations). They asked us not to disclose anything until they officially announced it. I will see Max Langley, President of Seaspace this evening at the HUC board meeting. He will probably give us some insights as to why this was done. I know some things that may have worked in the past werent working. Probably one of the reasons for the change.

I had heard they were going to go to every other year starting in 2005....I was surprised when I saw it would be held. I guess the decided to start the every other year thing in 2006. Too bad I always enjoyed going each year.

Back
Top Bottom