SeaSpace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like a lot of great exhibitors there, wish it weren't next weekend. We will be heading to sunny Florida for a week of r&r. And, of course, DIVING. ;o)

Foo

Looks like I have a thumbs up on the gifts. Details coming as soon as the package gets here.

DiverG..I'll have to think about that one.
Stay Tuned.

Although Pete sent a big package for me to give out at SeaSpace, it hasn't found it's way here. If it's not here by Saturday morning 11AM I will have to leave without it.
So sorry for all the trouble.

Hey everyone! For those who didn't go to SeaSpace on Saturday...go today! It is very nice this year and there are, as always, good deals by dive shops and travel agency's. The film festival last night was great, some really good pics and vids. Have a great time...and stop by the singledivers.com booth!! :eek:)

Mark....could you double check that with HUPS? Seems strange they wouldn't make any reference to there not being one in 2006.

If the website is to be believed, it looks pretty legit to me...

I looked at all the dates throughout the web page and they all say 2007. I always miss it because it coincides with Texas Motorspeedway weekend for the IRL races . Hopefully the new date won't coincide with the Nascar weekend. I think it makes better sense to have it in the "off" season. As a shop we can support a weekend in the end of March but it's a lot harder to take a weekend away in prime dive season.

The website addresses the issue and explains the reasons for the date shift to earlier in the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom