Seaspace 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will be at the show Saturday. I'm meeting with some of our ScubaBoard advertisers that morning. If anyone would like to meet up in the afternoon..or talk about advertising on SB send me a PM!

Thanks..would love to meet any SB people.

PS I will be walking the show...and will have my SB badge on so look of me! :winky:

Hemlon:
I just received my Seaspace volunteer info. Who else is volunteering on Saturday?

I'm working the Volunteer Check-in booth from 4pm to 6pm on Saturday.

Just as a heads up…
There have been events added to the show.
Ron Carlo is doing Adv wreck diving--- Go Ron!
Jesse Cancelmo is doing a show on Flower Gardens- way cool.
And there is an Intro to Closed Circuit Rebreathers and Tech Closed Circuit Rebreather presentations. (sorry my mind bends towards the technical.)
Plus, the afford mentioned photo course and other events.

Yeah, let’s have some fun and talk about diving.

Regards, Andrew

Crazyduck:
Yeah, let’s have some fun and talk about diving.

Regards, Andrew

I would rather not talk,, and just go dive!!! :wink: :D

Crazyduck:
Hey Alan,
No problem there.
Where you been stranger??? :D
I hear your getting a backplate- just like me....

Andrew

Well I have a SS backplate...but needed an alm. one also,,,SO more $---lol....gee this having fun is costly!! Then I am out diving this past weekend and when I got home noticed my mask of only 2.5 years has a slight tear in the skirt...SO I did a 'patch' job till I can get a new mask. I have a PSI course this Sat. so more $ spent. :shakehead :11doh: :wink: :D :D So looks like I am going to miss the event....have fun and say HI to the family!

Scubafast:
yeah, the show started going downhill in the 90's when they quite letting shops sell their gear at the show. Just trinkets and such could be sold.
then, they started charging and moved to a place that rapes you on parking.
They say it is for scholarships, well, I have my own scholarship and that is myself and my 3 kids that need to go to school.
I must agree that SEASPACE has been going downhill for many years. Major companies like U.S.D., Dacor, Scubapro use to have booths that gave away tons of free stuff like books, stickers, patches, whistles , ect. ect. ect. I also miss the photo contest where entries from all over the world would send slides and photos to be judged. Guest speakers like Jacques Cousteau or one of his sons would speak at the show and the number of "travel" booths did not outnumber everything else on the main floor.

Back
Top Bottom