Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So you didn’t get hit with any duty on the undies since it was under $800?
When I talked to UPS today, they said anything over 600 is taxed... But yeah, the 28% is rough

When I talked to UPS today, they said anything over 600 is taxed... But yeah, the 28% is rough
You guys are scaring me.. that's just what I need right before the holidays.. another bill.

Quick question: Is it a good idea to add 2 cm to the waist for future growth :wink: or the fitting (with accurate measurement) has some give/room? Should I have added/increased it?

Quick question: Is it a good idea to add 2 cm to the waist for future growth :wink: or the fitting (with accurate measurement) has some give? Should I have added/increased it?

Not unless you expect to gain A TON of weight…there’s plenty of room in the suit

Quick question: Is it a good idea to add 2 cm to the waist for future growth :wink: or the fitting (with accurate measurement) has some give/room? Should I have added/increased it?
i gained 10-15 lbs after ordering mine and it fits perfect. not sure if it would fit with another 10-15 but i was worried also and it fits great with the 250 undergarment and i still could add a little more if i needed to, like a heated vest or 400 even might fit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom