Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:facepalm:
While trying on the brand new suit, I managed to rip the little strap which holds the zipper together, and prevents it from being stretched open all the way. See the pic below.

Has this happened to any of you? Is this a tragedy? How fixable is this? HELP! lol
IMG_6855.JPG

While trying on the brand new suit, I managed to rip the little strap which holds the zipper together, and prevents it from being stretched open all the way. See the pic below.

Has this happened to any of you? Is this a tragedy? How fixable is this? HELP! lol View attachment 704611

That sucks... maybe aquaseal? Aquaseal is pretty amazing stuff.

After tacking it together just so it holds, I would sandwich it with more glue between a new layer of material on both sides, so it has more surface area to bind solid with.

Or you can just glue a new one on..

Has this happened to any of you? Is this a tragedy? How fixable is this? HELP! lol View attachment 704611
You should probably ask the manufacturer: you’d not expect it to break on day 1?

Hmmm
How tall are you? It you are about 5’6” I’d say it’s now garbage and I’ll gladly do the disposal for you. That’s how nice I am!

As mentioned above, contact Seaskin would be my recommendation

Hmmm
How tall are you? It you are about 5’6” I’d say it’s now garbage and I’ll gladly do the disposal for you. That’s how nice I am!

As mentioned above, contact Seaskin would be my recommendation
Lol I am about 10" taller unfortunately. Already emailed Seaskin, will see what they suggest.

After tacking it together just so it holds, I would sandwich it with more glue between a new layer of material on both sides, so it has more surface area to bind solid with.

Or you can just glue a new one on..
Yes thats what I had in mind. Do you have an adhesive you'd suggest?

Back
Top Bottom