Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now there are no duties between Italy and the UK. The UK is still in the EU until December 31. After that date it is possible (many consider it likely) that there will be no duties anyway and they will find some sort of agreement. Otherwise, the duties with Canada give more or less an idea of how much it could be

Don’t count on it.

For example - Certain glass vases have a 30% duty into the US. Those same glass vases have zero duty into Canada. That is a real life example from my work.

Yeah generally you pay the taxes on the taxes le items in Canada. That’s how most of our duties work. Glad you got the suit!

First impressions, looks well made. Nice stitching with no glue residue.
Ultima dry gloves fit perfect with the QCS rings.
The neck ring is more flexible than their first gen.
Heater bulkhead fits correctly.
Decent sized zippered pockets but not overly huge where they make the suit look baggy.
Underwear fits well. I’m glad I added the extra garment room and telescopic torso. The suit fit feels good but would not want any less room, maybe because it’s MTM they naturally feel more snug.
Will be diving Friday and Saturday and will post more then.

Don't forget to watch their video and talc the inside of the suit. It helps the undies slide inside, so it is less constricting.

Seaskin is looking into the potentially missing accessories.

In the mean time, what lubricant does everyone use for their plastic zippers?

I use the TiZip lube that came with mine... I haven't run out yet, so I don't know what the alternatives are.

You can dive it without lubing it. I dived mine for 6 months before I lubed it. I (wrongly!) assumed it came already lubed. It worked fine, but after I lubed it I was amazed at how much easier it was to slide the zipper. LOL

MIne is on its way, for those that got the neoprene sock option how big did you have to size up for boots to fit over the neoprene?

MIne is on its way, for those that got the neoprene sock option how big did you have to size up for boots to fit over the neoprene?
I was wearing a size 9 with lycra socks under my wetsuit usually. When I remove the sole of those boots and put the drysuit on, it's a bit tight. With the neoprene socks, I use a size 10 with the sole in and its fine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom