Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks
Can you calculate the % of custom duties on the total price, or post the total prices?

Thanks
Can you calculate the % of custom duties on the total price, or post the total prices?
Suit with underwear 1040.00 euros
I used PayPal - $1888.00 Can.
FedEx - $227.91 Can

Not what my buddy’s breakdown is, I’ll ask him later

Suit with underwear 1040.00 euros
I used PayPal - $1888.00 Can.
FedEx - $227.91 Can

Not what my buddy’s breakdown is, I’ll ask him later

That FedEx amount is very possibility not all duties. Might a brokerage charge or such in there.

That FedEx amount is very possibility not all duties. Might a brokerage charge or such in there.
Curious why they would not charge everything all at once, if there are indeed other charges.
Has anyone been charged multiple transactions for delivery of their suit.

Did the FedEx say that amount was all duties?

How long did it take to get the customs bill? I didn't see anything in my delivery package?

Thank you very much for all the information
So duties and possibly additional charges are about 12%, it might be there are brokerage costs or other additional fees in what FedEx charges but as far as I understand they use FedEx also in Europe so one might expect the percentage of FedEx shipping costs on the item price to be roughly similar

Thank you very much for all the information
So duties and possibly additional charges are about 12%, it might be there are brokerage costs or other additional fees in what FedEx charges but as far as I understand they use FedEx also in Europe so one might expect the cost of FedEx shipping to be roughly similar

Just because it was 12% to Canada doesn’t mean it’s going to be the same to Italy. Duties are different for each country.

Just because it was 12% to Canada doesn’t mean it’s going to be the same to Italy. Duties are different for each country.

Right now there are no duties between Italy and the UK. The UK is still in the EU until December 31. After that date it is possible (many consider it likely) that there will be no duties anyway and they will find some sort of agreement. Otherwise, the duties with Canada give more or less an idea of how much it could be

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom