SEAC Synchro regulators

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cthippo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I recently picked up a pair of SEAC Synchro regs and I'm having trouble finding much information on them or a manual that matches the features on the units themselves. I've got a message in with Octopus Garden to see about getting them serviced, but in the mean time I thought I would ask the collective mind here. photo_2022-05-31_01-25-27.jpgphoto_2022-05-31_01-25-36.jpgphoto_2022-05-31_01-25-32.jpgphoto_2022-05-31_01-25-46.jpgphoto_2022-05-31_01-25-42.jpgphoto_2022-05-31_01-25-39.jpg

The 2nd is a Seac Sub Synchro, but the Seac Sub Synchro 1st stages I know are 90 degree 1sts, not inline 1sts.......

You can get service kits from Piranha. Go this this link and scroll down:

Edit: Attached are first and second stages schematics from their 2021 Spare Parts Catalogue.

Attachments

• seac_2021_regulator_schematics.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 105
Thanks for the info. Still waiting to hear back from OG on if they can work on them.

I got Octopus Garden on the phone and they do not service SEAC. The only place I have been able to find that says they do is Divers Supply in Georgia, which is a bit of a PITA. Anyone know of a shop in the PNW that works on these?

EDIT: In case someone stumbles on this thread in the future, Underwater Sports in Seattle works on SEAC regs.

Further update.

Underwater Sports also does not work on SEAC, (despite telling menon the phone they did), but Lighthouse Diving in Seattle does. Mine are supposed to be back in 2-3 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom