Sea Emporer w/Parrot Island Sunday 7/9

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marcosis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We (Sandbar his buddy and I) have a dive sunday with Parrot Island Scuba in Pompano Sunday (9:00 am Sea Emporer), and I was wondering if any of my new Scubaboard friends will be aboard?

I posted a picture so you can recognize me! I'll be the big one having rediculous amounts of fun!! Don't be scared to say hi and meet some new friends!

Oh, we dove Hibiscus street in LBTS on the 4th. I tried to be a nice guy and loaded a fellow Scubaboard divers meter.Black beetle bug with a Scubaboard/DAN stickers!
What a dumb***! The polite gentleman who lives across the street informed me the meters were free for the holiday. So 12 quarters later don't I feel stupid! :shakehead

Oh well I guess it's the thought that counts.

I really like Parrot Island

Would love to go, but will probably be beach diving this weekend instead.

Sandbar told me about this. I will see you Sunday a.m.

Saturday is my little guys BIG 3rd birthday!

We're gonna do "Man Stuff" ya know- Go to Bass Pro Shop, Divers Direct, the Airport (check out some planes) Go by the beach, see some boats and some babes then maybe have a few beers!
So Saturday is reserved for him.

Sunday is the boat dives (I can hardly wait!). No matter how many times I dive, I still get the excited butterflies and find it hard to sleep the night before. I hope that never goes away!

Hooray Boatlawyer!!! See ya Sunday!

Parrot Island is great. Have a great time with Jerry. My buddy sank his boat so we may use his backup boat or dive with PI on Sunday. How many on roll call so far?

Looks like 4 confirmed and one maybe for Sea Emp.

Fast...Do it Do it!!
Stevetim, You're welcome to join us! The more the merrier!
Sandbaaaaaaaaaaaar, Were takin over this place!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom