Sea Elite first and second stages?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going with a couple of Conshelfs from another user here over Sea Elite, but good to know about the Hgs for the future. Thanks guys.

I bought package-deal regulator sets for my son and I from Divers Supply, and so we both have upgraded Covert primary 1st/2nd stage and Scout Octos. So far we have a little over 40 dives on them, mixture of Caribbean and quarries, generally 60-80 degrees F, and we have been very pleased with them. We've been over 100 feet deep a number of times (deepest 115 so far) and they breathe quite nicely at every depth. We've been very happy -- seems a very nice regulator for the money.

In another thread (post all Sea Elite brand knowledge, information and experiance here. ) I mentioned that Divers Supply told me that the Covert is essentially the same regulator as the Hog D2 Classic 2.0. You can read about service costs in that thread also. Hope this helps!
Thank you for the info as well

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom