SE2 vs. Conshelf 21 vs. etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigredbill

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anyone shed light on where in the Conshelf Pantheon the SE2 and SE3 sits compared to the Conshelf 21, 14, and 12 which I already know well? I know all about the parts kit compatibility between all these, but was wondering why.....when were they sold - approx the same time? Only cosmetic changes. I know the guts are the same, so what is not? Thanks!

I am finding hard to believe that no one on this board knows enought about this to tackle this question. Is there not some Aqualung Dive shop owner for the last 30 years on here?

I'm pretty sure that the SE was sold at the same time as the 20, the SE2 same time as 21and SE3 with the 22. but I can't remember why the difference in designation or price. hope this helps

bigredbill:
Can anyone shed light on where in the Conshelf Pantheon the SE2 and SE3 sits compared to the Conshelf 21, 14, and 12 which I already know well? I know all about the parts kit compatibility between all these, but was wondering why.....when were they sold - approx the same time? Only cosmetic changes. I know the guts are the same, so what is not? Thanks!

I have an SE2, purchased new in 1989. It's the only regulator I've ever owned. It's been a faithful friend for nearly 16 years.

Back
Top Bottom