Scubapro twin Jet max or Apollo Bio f1?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Topbodz

Reaction score
# of dives
OK, been using the scubapro jet fins (the 2x4s) and they just suck the life out of me in current... So I though I'd try a split fin. what do you guys think is the best?

(somehow I'm alway ending up in currents that I have to fight my way out of)

Scubapro twin Jet max or the Apollo Bio f1?

I mainly do wrecks & drift dives. Some beach & bridge dives.
No caves, or real deep dives.. just recreational stuff for now.

I use both, the Scubapro's seem a little better. But I keep going back to my SP Jet Fins. I love those things, I use the SP twin jet max for snorkeling msinly now. Gonna sell my Bio Fin Pros!

Apollo Bio Fins with out question.....

I used the max for a while and was the slowest diver in the group. Everyone elses slow pace had to keep stopping to let me catch up. The Apollo bios have been much better

I like the scuba pro twin jets a bit better than the max and the Biofin pro better than the pro XL. Personally, I like the scuba pro better than biofin though friends dive the biofin and like 'um. It is a Ford vs. Chevy thing as far as I'm concerned. Both are fine.

Thansk guys. I bought some used Bio Pro fins today... I'l try them tomorrow.. I have a chance to buy the older twin jet (before the max) may try them as well.... then I'll have a fin sale.. lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom