Getting some new kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope everyone realizes this thread has been moved ti the humor forum. This post is pure nonsense, of course.
Thanks, I didn't see that. What's the point of having people on here that do nothing but trolling?
I stopped to replying in the DM thread because I think he was being deliberately vage in order to make people argue. Even a real new diver would have understood the difference between OW and CW after reading the explanation once.

I think that PADI have made a Spare Air compulsory for all DM candidates. Maximum size is 3cu ft to avoid possible entanglements.

Thanks, I didn't see that. What's the point of having people on here that do nothing but trolling?
I stopped to replying in the DM thread because I think he was being deliberately vage in order to make people argue. Even a real new diver would have understood the difference between OW and CW after reading the explanation once.
Oh I'm no troll.
I just enjoy poking old uptight stiffs every now and then.

I don't know why there is so much hate on split fins on scubaboard. There are good fins for some divers. They're designed for a low resistance flutter kick and they do what they're supposed to.

Saying they are for people with poor skills is pretty silly.
Because they're crap?

They're not conducive to frog kicking, back finning, helicopter turns, flutter kick (from the bent knees, not that scissor kick thing). The split can trap line.

Basically not good for proper finning skills and very rarely seen on boats.

Curious, do you use them? If so, what are your finning skills like? If you're a DiveMASTER, then you should have exemplary finning skills, precluding split fins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom