ScubaPro Go Sport fins in drift diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not wear mine with a drysuit. I prefer a heavier fin.
I use them, but I can't put my foot deep enoug, and it flexes way too much. If you're using the same boot for dry and wet suit diving they work fine. I don't think they will pushing you with doubles and a stage, in cold water.

Regular dry suit diving. They're fine.

There is nothing wrong with SP bungees but I think they are a bit too short which makes the fins feel too tight and more difficult to put on. I replaced them by some “marine grade” bungee cords I found on Amazon.
Shock Cord 1/4 inch - SGT KNOTS -...
Can you show in photos how you attached the bungee cord to the fin?

I use them, but I can't put my foot deep enoug, and it flexes way too much. If you're using the same boot for dry and wet suit diving they work fine. I don't think they will pushing you with doubles and a stage, in cold water.

Regular dry suit diving. They're fine.
That's why I went with the Deep 6 Eddy fins as they are stiff enough for all my configurations. Just not heavy enough for round bottomed steel twinsets in a dry suit.

Back
Top Bottom