Scubapro S109 BA conversion not going well

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The exhaust valves were fossilized and crumbled, but I have some Conshelf parts that I was able to substitute.

The test of a true regulator addict: When in doubt, substitute USD Connie parts. :poke: :cool:

The test of a true regulator addict: When in doubt, substitute USD Connie parts. :poke: :cool:
Fortunately I have a ton of conshelf spares. Someone gave me a giant segmented toolbox from a Navy Dive team that has tons of parts, orings, diaphragms, c-clips, washers, spacers, seats, plugs, valves, etc. It even had a spare 1st stage in it.

Actually, it's a bolt. Screws don't have a nut or threaded socket which this does.

He is correct.
The difference between a screw and a bolt is about its thread and only its thread.

If the fastener's thread is designed to make its own thread when tightened, it is a screw.
If the fastener's thread is designed to be inserted into a pre-threaded mating fastener, it is a bolt.

IMG_6955.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom