Scubapro Parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andrew Dawson

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

My previous Scubapro parts source is not able to provide anymore.

I am in need of some authentic SP parts, not service kits.

Anyone have a source or want to PM me the source, please? :)

Thank you in advance :)

@buddhasummer can probably help (just corrected the screen name so it will notify him).

Well, anyone else besides buddhasummer, please?

That "holiday" delay will be longer than typical....

It may help to know what parts you’re looking for.

OK, here is my shot at this:

S600

11500109 in Metal QTY 2 [orifices], these usually come in delrin, but I hear they can also be obtained in metal and are much better for tuning

11600031 QTY 1 [knob assembly for the Gen 2. It is for a Gen 1 S600, but I have the Gen 2 air barrel and poppet/balance chamber/spring/etc for this already, hoping to convert the Gen 1 to Gen 2]

OR, I was going to see the price on a later S600 metal air barrel if it would fit a Gen1/2 case...and see the price for a metal air barrel. If it can fit and price is cheap, then OK...if no fit or price is expensive, then just the above knob assembly.

MK20

Latest [MK25] composite piston and spring [blue coating for de-icing], I thought it came as a kit.

Maybe the MK25 seat retainer, spring, etc to convert my QTY 2 MK20s to MK25s, if the parts are cheap. This would be P/N 41300020.

Although, I cannot find an MK25 schematic that is newer than 2004...so the piston/spring part numbers, I cannot get, readily.

OK, here is my shot at this:

S600

11500109 in Metal QTY 2 [orifices], these usually come in delrin, but I hear they can also be obtained in metal and are much better for tuning
I haven’t tried them or looked up the numbers, the G260 has a metal orifice so that may be where the news are coming from, would like to know myself although I haven’t had any issue with the plastic ones.

11600031 QTY 1 [knob assembly for the Gen 2. It is for a Gen 1 S600, but I have the Gen 2 air barrel and poppet/balance chamber/spring/etc for this already, hoping to convert the Gen 1 to Gen 2] I just bought two of these through Simon to convert a few S555’s to s600, about $25

OR, I was going to see the price on a later S600 metal air barrel if it would fit a Gen1/2 case...and see the price for a metal air barrel. If it can fit and price is cheap, then OK...if no fit or price is expensive, then just the above knob assembly.
I wasn’t able to get a price on one either

MK20

Latest [MK25] composite piston and spring [blue coating for de-icing], I thought it came as a kit.

Maybe the MK25 seat retainer, spring, etc to convert my QTY 2 MK20s to MK25s, if the parts are cheap. This would be P/N 41300020.

Although, I cannot find an MK25 schematic that is newer than 2004...so the piston/spring part numbers, I cannot get, readily.

S600

Vintage Double Hose does a reproduction part of the Scubapro 2nd Stage metal orifice. It's the same part since the 109 adjustable.

Store | Vintage Double Hose

That price is not bad...I just need to get prices on the other parts...and then where to get them from.

Vintage Double Hose does a reproduction part of the Scubapro 2nd Stage metal orifice. It's the same part since the 109 adjustable.

Store | Vintage Double Hose

That can work, great info! I will hit them up...any idea if they also sell other Scubapro parts?

Back
Top Bottom