Scubapro Parts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vintage Double Hose does a reproduction part of the Scubapro 2nd Stage metal orifice. It's the same part since the 109 adjustable.

Store | Vintage Double Hose

OK, the website lists this orifice as for the 108, 109, G250...Store | Vintage Double Hose

The P/N for the orifice on the G250 is 11-109-109 and the matching O-ring for it is P/N 01-050-293

The P/N for the orifice on the S600 is 11500109 and the matching o-ring for it is P/N 01050132.

Anyone know if this is compatible? I am hoping the metal orifice is the same dimensions, just a different part number due to material.

Interesting, VDH sells a service kit for the S555, S600, G250....hmmmm do I roll the dice??

Still need the other parts tho.....

OK, the website lists this orifice as for the 108, 109, G250...Store | Vintage Double Hose

The P/N for the orifice on the G250 is 11-109-109 and the matching O-ring for it is P/N 01-050-293

The P/N for the orifice on the S600 is 11500109 and the matching o-ring for it is P/N 01050132.

Anyone know if this is compatible? I am hoping the metal orifice is the same dimensions, just a different part number due to material.

Interesting, VDH sells a service kit for the S555, S600, G250....hmmmm do I roll the dice??

I don’t know for sure but I think the threads were changed, I have a few of the new plastic ones, I’ll dig around in some used parts and see if I still have one of the metal ones.

Actually, I think you are right...IIRC, the metal orifice on the G250 were not as fine as on the newer plastic ones on the S600....good call, Lexvil!

The two orifices are interchangeable. Be sure to use the correct corresponding o-ring. Good luck and have fun!

Yes they look the same as far as threads go
C2661760-18AE-4FD8-9CC8-D7E982F02ED9.jpeg
5529E6BD-8BDF-4DDD-B84E-B5A6374B0AED.jpeg

Excellent, you guys are awesome!! I will be sure and use the corresponding o-ring for the S600 :)

I am ordering from VDH now.

Now, just got to source the rest of the Scubapro parts....

Yeah, I am not getting much traction finding parts...not unless I take it to a SP dealer and have them fully overhaul the regs just to add a part.

Yeah, I am not getting much traction finding parts...not unless I take it to a SP dealer and have them fully overhaul the regs just to add a part.
You have to find someone who is currently affiliated with an authorized shop who can order the parts or an over seas shop, simon has had a good source, there may be some here who have such affiliation and be willing to help. The contacts I had have all moved on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom