Scubapro Mantis M1 opinions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry BazzazR1, I just saw your post! It's on sale (without transmitter) in both blue & white on Sunderland Scuba Centre website, here:
Oceanic Atom 3.1 White Watch Only

Free delivery within UK but not sure about Netherlands, you need to enter a postal / zip code to get an estimate.

No prob, I'm a patient man :D

Thanks, too bad I just ordered a Geo 2 at a local dive shop... but that was almost 2 weeks a go and they're not responding to my mails... maybe I'll just order the Atom before it's gone...

Sorry BazzazR1, I just saw your post! It's on sale (without transmitter) in both blue & white on Sunderland Scuba Centre website, here:
Oceanic Atom 3.1 White Watch Only

Free delivery within UK but not sure about Netherlands, you need to enter a postal / zip code to get an estimate.

Just ordered one.. There were only 2 left (so 1 now) so yay me :)

Did you end up buying one?

Just ordered one.. There were only 2 left (so 1 now) so yay me :)

Did you end up buying one?

Nice one!

Nope, I didn't get one. I ended up getting a Mares Smart (arrived today :)). They're reduced to £190 plus found an extra 10% off on simply scuba (ends today). Was so tempted to spend the extra on the Geo 2 from them but it's not in stock. I couldn't justify the extra ££ on the Atom, esp as I won't use the wireless AI. Also, my wife (AKA The Boss) told me not to :no:
Its a great looking DC though, so I'm a bit jealous of you!

Nice one!

Nope, I didn't get one. I ended up getting a Mares Smart (arrived today :)). They're reduced to £190 plus found an extra 10% off on simply scuba (ends today). Was so tempted to spend the extra on the Geo 2 from them but it's not in stock. I couldn't justify the extra ££ on the Atom, esp as I won't use the wireless AI. Also, my wife (AKA The Boss) told me not to :no:
Its a great looking DC though, so I'm a bit jealous of you!

Okay, well the Mares Smart is also a smart looking DC (pun intended)... and for that price :thumb:
As I'm a bit of a gadget freak I really wanted the option to include AI in the near future but couldn't justify spending 140 euro's more just for that option, from your link I got it for 25 euro's more including shipping, so thanks! :)

Enjoy your new DC!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom