scubapro everdry 4

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i wouldnt touch the wrist seals, they definitely wont work as well as they should if you roll them!
The neck seal not rolled? I would be going back to the LDS that sold me the thing and asking why they didnt ensure you knew how to use the thing!!! The whole idea is the softskin neoprene "sticks" to your skin and keeps the water out. The fabric lined side of the neck seal is no better than a wetsuit seam in that respect. :shakehead:
The downside of comfort and toughness with neoprene wrist seals is that if you have "boney" wrists or the bones and tendons around them become pronounced at all when you move your hand/fingers then you can break the seal and allow a trickle in. For example I was undoing a shackle on a mooring line with a crescent wrench, I had damp cuffs on my undergarment.
Taking pictures is not a problem as I dont flex my hand/wrist/hand nearly so much.

I have a DUI and I love it. The kid bought one out of DUI's rental program with hard earned dollars. Beat the hell out of it, sent it back for repair, came back like new. Both of us are still diving ours. I can pick up the phone and tell DUI exactly what I want them to do with respect to seals, boots, sizes etc. Really nice people. SP wouldn't talk to me if I was in flames on their doorstep. Tried too many times, gave up. BTW, where is their ScubaBoard manufacturer's forum??? BEEN WAITING YEARS...

They only deal with dealers. I still love my MK17's until someone else makes something as good. Then I'm history.

Keep saving for a real drysuit.

This is all personal opinion.

Sue me.

Last edited:
My LDS is a great place. He is usually top notch about the equipment he sells. I really don't fault him, but I swear that info is NOT in the manual at all. I don't know why Scubapro would exclude it??? Like I said...now that I know I can't wait to get back in the water to try it out!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom