Scubapro Announces MK25 EVO/S620 TI WHITE EDITION!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
That's right, what you all have been waiting for all of these years, the WHITE Edition of the MK25 EVO/S620 TI!!

"SCUBAPRO offers a special version of its stellar MK25 EVO/S620 Ti regulator system that features unique white components, including the bumper, saddle, cap, and DIN or INT wheel on the first stage, and a white casing, front cover and exhaust tee on the second stage. Each stage includes dark gray logos and accents."

They had the black edition for years prior, now it is the "white edition" turn!! They are trying to keep everyone happy without any prejudice or favoritism to one color or the other!!!

NOTE: Any wise ASSS comments will get the poster banned from the universe!!!

1728765999076.png

Do they offer it in RSP (royal sapphire pearl)?

The 90’s car gurus may recognize that reference.

Do they offer it in RSP (royal sapphire pearl)?

The 90’s car gurus may recognize that reference.

You aren't making a wise asss comment are you?????????

Pink or cherry color for you??

Good news, white hoses and white 2" webbing are readily available, not sure about white wings.

Screenshot 2024-10-12 at 1.53.50 PM.png

Dear SP, do sea foam green next!

That's right, what you all have been waiting for all of these years, the WHITE Edition of the MK25 EVO/S620 TI!!

NOTE: Any wise ASSS comments will get the poster banned from the universe!!!

"SCUBAPRO offers a special version of its stellar MK25 EVO/S620 Ti regulator system that features unique white components, including the bumper, saddle, cap, and DIN or INT wheel on the first stage, and a white casing, front cover and exhaust tee on the second stage. Each stage includes dark gray logos and accents."

They had the black edition for years prior, now it is the "white edition" turn!! They are trying to keep everyone happy without any prejudice or favoritism to one color or the other!!!

View attachment 865345
Whys it gotta be white????

I am watching you, watching you very closely!!!
I don’t wanna be universally banned
That was actually candid — my wing, webbing and fins are all in that color already

But jokes aside, any speak about them just selling the „trim“ items? Say I want the Din wheel for mk19s 🤷🏽‍♀️

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom