Info Scubapro Announces the new updated MK17 first stage, the MK17 EVO 2!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What specific question(s) concerning the diaphragm do you folks want me to ask SP tech. people? Just send me the exact concise/precise question I should send them.
Point out that the env seal on the Mk19EVO does not hold its seal (see pic).
20220110_170940.jpg

20220110_170940.jpg

It should be concave.
20220110_173118.jpg

Ask if the 10.117.119P is thicker, and if not, can they fix this small problem? The 10.117.119 is too thin at the clamp point.

The current Mark 17 is the 17 Evo, well, until they put the Evo 2 in a catalog and who is to say they may not give us Amurikans the darn thing anyways :(. You must not keep track of camera models :wink:, especially OM Systems, talk about confusing, like OM1Mark 2 III IV, like what? The Mark 19 of course has a turret that makes it as big as a battleship and nearly as heavy, so without a turret it could not be a 19? In which case it would be the Mark 19 Evo 2 Compact 1! WTH!

Scubapro, would you just please give me a Mark 11 Evo Ti please and put a titanium air barrel in the G260 and I will be happy. If you did, does anyone need a kidney? I am tired of hauling around boat anchors.Call it whatever you want. A sealed diaphragm regulator in anything but the very coldest water, why??? The only thing exposed is the spring and I like seeing that pretty blue Evo coated spring :).

And with the Mk11 it’s easy to adjust the IP without disassembling and reassembling the dry chamber.

And with the Mk11 it’s easy to adjust the IP without disassembling and reassembling the dry chamber.
I had no idea there was a mk11 EVO already, seems to only be available with a second stage, I think I’ll buy one as soon as I find a stand alone first stage.

Hey. If not for us mericans paying top tier pricing for all SP stuff, they wouldnt be able to sell to you guys in europe for rock bottom pricing.
Substitute "meds" for "SP stuff" and you're 2 for 2.

Hey. If not for us mericans paying top tier pricing for all SP stuff, they wouldnt be able to sell to you guys in europe for rock bottom pricing
Not just Europe.
Here a Mk 11 is US $199 with free shipping.
OK, back on topic.

Point out that the env seal on the Mk19EVO does not hold its seal (see pic).
View attachment 865199
View attachment 865201
It should be concave.
View attachment 865200
Ask if the 10.117.119P is thicker, and if not, can they fix this small problem? The 10.117.119 is too thin at the clamp point.

I am going to ask them and even send them a link to your posts here. You are going to be the "darling" of SP pretty soon, I'll make you famous with them :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom