Scubapro AIR 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Those parts in post 33 is what I believe are the inside bases...
Cool... I'm looking forward to cracking this problem. I'm developing a serious addiction to helping keep vintage stuff maintainable. Of course, I also know I'm standing on the shoulders of giants!

with sticker removed:
upload_2021-2-14_16-17-33.png

another view:
upload_2021-2-14_16-18-39.png

If you guys need a regulator to use to model the new switch (or any other part for that matter), I'll volunteer mine. I just don't know how to take it apart so one of too will need to handle that.

PS, screws to secure the outer piece to the inner one makes a lot of sense.

If you guys need a regulator to use to model the new switch (or any other part for that matter), I'll volunteer mine. I just don't know how to take it apart so one of too will need to handle that.

PS, screws to secure the outer piece to the inner one makes a lot of sense.
I believe rsingler and Lex are loaning me the parts for modeling and fit checks, but I'll plan on sending you one if I get it right just for being the instigator of the idea!
Respectfully,

James

@rsingler - do these (Air1) pass a vacuum suck test? I can't get this one to do that. I did not pull the diaphragm/clips when I rebuilt it, and wonder if there is an issue in there? Part of my thought was the missing dive/pre-dive sticker. Thoughts?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom