Scubapro AIR 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Pilot switch has two screws. Much better arrangement.
@James79 , I'll send you switch halves for both regs if you promise to send them back. :wink:
We can use the Pilot screw-together mechanism with the Air1 size part. I'm not sure that we can fuze plastic to have the required strength and elasticity of those barbed tabs on the Air1 base.

The Pilot switch has two screws. Much better arrangement.
@James79 , I'll send you switch halves for both regs if you promise to send them back. :wink:
We can use the Pilot screw-together mechanism with the Air1 size part. I'm not sure that we can fuze plastic to have the required strength and elasticity of those barbed tabs on the Air1 base.
Sounds like a plan... If possible I'll try both approaches and let the experts decide which pans out better. Do you have my address, or need me to message it to you?

Sounds like a plan... If possible I'll try both approaches and let the experts decide which pans out better. Do you have my address, or need me to message it to you?
Let me know if you want a case to fit it too, I have a spare

same here.... let me know

Let me know if you want a case to fit it too, I have a spare
Yeah... I hate borrowing stuff, but I think it will save time and shipping all the way around to be able to iterate on it without mailing each try back and forth.
Thanks, and I will get it back to you as quick as possible.

Respectfully,

James

Thanks! If I'm looking at this right, the pictures up thread are of Item 16 and 35 assembled together, and a replacement needs to be functionally identical (the part interior to the reg body specifically needs to be a dimensional match), but the method of securing inner and outer portion to each other are fair game?

Thanks! If I'm looking at this right, the pictures up thread are of Item 16 and 35 assembled together, and a replacement needs to be functionally identical (the part interior to the reg body specifically needs to be a dimensional match), but the method of securing inner and outer portion to each other are fair game?

:thumb:

Those parts in post 33 is what I believe are the inside bases...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom