Scubapro A700 - the King of Bling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

are you sure?? that nearly doubles existing top of their line!!! :shakehead:

Local Scubapro dealer looked it up for me on Saturday. Lower price ($749.??) was with the Mk17, and higher ($779.?? I think) with the Mk25. It was hard to catch the 2nd price as I was still in shock from the first one.

Local Scubapro dealer looked it up for me on Saturday. Lower price ($749.??) was with the Mk17, and higher ($779.?? I think) with the Mk25. It was hard to catch the 2nd price as I was still in shock from the first one.

Well, keep in mind that there are regulators that the second stage are mostly plastic and they cost a heck of a lot more than that. :rolleyes:

As compared to some of those regulators, this is a bargain.

Well, keep in mind that there are regulators that the second stage are mostly plastic and they cost a heck of a lot more than that. :rolleyes:

As compared to some of those regulators, this is a bargain.

I really had not payed much attention to prices of high end regs in quite a few years so the A700 and whatever others you are referring to are a real surprise. I may have to go look for another Mk5/BA/Adj with SPG for $100 just to make sure there is still some normalcy somewhere. :crafty:

The design shows Art Deco influence. Art Deco homes on the Florida Coast are over 70 years old, and are admired for their good looks. Many residents have chosen Art Deco appliances and furnishings to go with them.

These shapes will remind the trained eye of classic radios and jukeboxes of the 1930's.

Job well done.

Last edited:
With a price tag in the $750 to $800 range. Unbelievable.
But... ZOMG!!1!!! It has Teh Shiney!!!!1!!!eleven1!1!!! :rofl3:

Disembodied Scubapro Narrator:
In addition, our MK25 and MK17 first stages have both been redesigned in polished chrome finish editions, specifically for the A700, giving an exquisite look and feel to systems built to last.
At least it looks like the shiny first stages are a special edition and not something being foisted on everyone buying an MK17 or MK25.

I will stick with my BA and G250.
They have the advantage to be openable under water (easier for the G250, but the BA can be modified to not use tools) and I prefer also the look of the oldest model.
And for the MRSP i can buy quite a lot of BA (if i can find that many in good conditions...)
Anyway, I am glad they're coming back to all metal.

Got it today man this is nice. Check out the new Avitar.:D

Attachments

• Picture.jpg
    Picture.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 173
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom