ScubaBoard Time vs. Actual Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to be such an alarmist! I'll try to watch it next time before I dial tech support.

Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care? You are clock wise my friend. I won't run counter to that. Let's spring into action and crystallize the solution. I won't be em bezzeled again!

NetDoc:
Does anyone really know what time it is? Does anyone really care? You are clock wise my friend. I won't run counter to that. Let's spring into action and crystallize the solution. I won't be em bezzeled again!

Very timely! I think we should crown you the king of the puns. I shudder to think what would happen if you stopwatch-ing the board... it is such an escapement from reality.

Of quartz it is or you're full of Bulova! You've got to pick up the tempus or fugit about it man! Don't let this thread wind down, or the pendulum will swing the other way you old timer! Well, it's time to hit snooze! Nite, nite!

Just when I thought we were on a Rolex, it appears that ScubaBoard's clock needs winding again. :)

Either that, or Scubaboard is running so fast now that we've all aged faster than it has, relatively-speaking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom