ScubaBoard on Tapatalk for iPhone and Android

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks! And please, keep us posted.

I believe they have a way to get e-mailed when they release the Blackberry version. I don't plan on checking on subsequent releases of their software... as a user, I use the Android version. :wink:

Yeah - it does. I think the iPhone people need it more?

The full HTML version works fine on my iPhone. Spent several hours over the weekend reading the forum on my phone while chauffeuring visiting family around Seattle's attractions.

They have a beta available for B.B. now. I tried it on my storm. I could see the thread I wanted, but when I try to reply, it just says loading.

not available for my android :(
You must have one of the newer mytouch's from T-mobile. They are having some problems with copy protected apps. Tapatalk uses copy protection even on their free version.. t-mobile is aware and working to fix it..

My app says the server plugin is out of date and that I should contact the forum owner to update it. Who do I turn to?

Thanks! Works great on my iPhone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom