ScubaBoard on Tapatalk for iPhone and Android

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Tapatalk is an iPhone, Android, Nokia mobile application for fast forum access. Tapatalk supports iPhone and Android. Nokia and BlackBerry version are in the making and will be available in February 2010.

Basically, it's a app that lives on your phone, that lets you easily browse ScubaBoard (and other forums that have installed the app) on a format that is more suitable to your iPhone or Droid phone. You can logon, post, read your subscriptions (Favorites), PM, and more. To see some screen shots of the app in action go here -> http://www.tapatalk.com/en/mobile

To install this app on Android. Just scan this barcode with your phone, or search the market for "Tapatalk"

chart

For iPhone - Click here -> iTunes Store

Once you install Tapatalk on your device, just search Tapatalk for "ScubaBoard" and you're in.

WOW, scanned and installed in seconds! Moto Droid here.

I have the samsung moment marketed as an android and have never had a problem with it

the full html site works great on my motorola droid

Yeah - it does. I think the iPhone people need it more?

Okay, have got about half a dozen forums loaded on the iPhone through TapaTalk. Any idea when it will be available for the BlackBerry? Looked yesterday, and couldn't find anything.

They don't tell me anything - I just installed the code for it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom