ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
ScubaBoard's Invasion 2022

COZUMEL MEXICO
June 18 - 25

1635282695311.jpeg

ScubaBoard Invasion 2022 Package Deal

This will be our main discussion thread for this event.

Lets go back in time to our last Invasion to Cozumel

A few questions and a comment:
Will the boat dives be split up based on skill level/SAC, etc.?
Are all sites available based on vote of the boat?
Is there a no drinking price? No interest in setting around the bar at night to "get my money’s worth".
What happens if air travel to Mexico becomes unavailable due to pandemic, etc.
Any option for night boat dives?

Thanks for making proof of vax a requirement!

A few questions and a comment:
Will the boat dives be split up based on skill level/SAC, etc.? We always put divers together based on experience. We will be diving in groups of 8 and groups will rotate along with your DM for the week. Social diving is a big part of all SB events.
Are all sites available based on vote of the boat? Boat votes on sites as always in Cozumel. Conditions could effect a site and the devils throat will be off limits
Is there a no drinking price? No interest in setting around the bar at night to "get my money’s worth". No unlimited bar is in all packages. The packeage does include all non alcoholic drinks
What happens if air travel to Mexico becomes unavailable due to pandemic, etc. That I no control over but Mexico has been open thru the pandemic. That bridge would crossed if it happened
Any option for night boat dives? Night dives will be offered on site but not part of the package as are 1 tank afternoon dives

Thanks for making proof of vax a requirement! NP

Bummer. I’ll pass everyone in the airport. I’ll be there the week after.

Back
Top Bottom