ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I assume Dive Insurance Divers only. Contrary to your statement of everyone?

Answer.. Correct only diver are required to have Dive Insurance
That has been corrected on the Deal post THANKS.

It will be good to see everyone again.

I see meals are included. Does anyone know how much control we would have over the food? For those of us that have some dietary restrictions? Thanks.

If we put down a deposit, can we pick a room? Like top floor looking at the ocean :cool:
You can request an oceanside room and can upgrade to a better room. Call Bay Adventures for the additional cost. They usually can't guarantee a specific floor, though.

I see meals are included. Does anyone know how much control we would have over the food? For those of us that have some dietary restrictions? Thanks.
Wyndham Cozumel Hotel will work with you if you have any food allergies, etc. Just let Bay Adventures know when finalizing your booking.

For those who have never been to Hotel Cozumel
here is a overview of the
shore diving, dock and beach area.

ENJOY
So how does the access work? Our rooms are in the Wyndham and we walk across the street to the Hotel Cozumel? Can non-divers use the waterfront access? I haven't been to one of these. Thanks!

So how does the access work? Our rooms are in the Wyndham and we walk across the street to the Hotel Cozumel? Can non-divers use the waterfront access? I haven't been to one of these. Thanks!

You can walk across the street from the lobby or there is also a tunnel that crosses under the road. All hotel guests have access to the pool and waterfront areas. I drew on an overhead view to give everyone a little layout of the resort.
Map.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom