ScubaBoard Gnome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Did you notice Missy's avatar, and the gnome are bent over in the same position?
I think MissyP is trying to tell us something with her avatar?????

The gnome's a good idea, I'm in!

great idea. I'm in. I like the passing him off from group to group or SBer to SBer.

I think you can add some weight inside him to make him neutrally boyant. Maybe even slightly positive in case he gets dropped on a wall dive.

dlndavid:
Oh you betcha, from the horses mouth. :crafty:

calling me a horse now? huh? huh? Well! I have only one thing to say to you David -
:mooner:

:smoochie: you know I'm teasing ya!

Since I brought this little person into the world, I have bestowed the name Moonie on him.

After spending a day with me, Moonie will be heading to the sunshine filled state of California to spend a day with dlndavid.

Ship the gnome to Zeagle. I will get a few pictures of him sewing BCs and building regulators!!

Scott

PS. Can I put a Zeagle sticker on his butt?? :D

ScottZeagle:
Ship the gnome to Zeagle. I will get a few pictures of him sewing BCs and building regulators!!

Scott

PS. Can I put a Zeagle sticker on his butt?? :D

His name is Moonie ! As per the butt thing: you certainly may, but we will make sure he makes it to Zeagle.

MissyP:
calling me a horse now? huh? huh? Well! I have only one thing to say to you David -
:mooner:

:smoochie: you know I'm teasing ya!

Hey I didn't know they had that mooner smiley, could come in handy.
And I do feel the love in this place. :1poke:

Lil' Irish Temper:
Since I brought this little person into the world, I have bestowed the name Moonie on him.

After spending a day with me, Moonie will be heading to the sunshine filled state of California to spend a day with dlndavid.
You better get out here fast, I just scored a bunch of sturgeon from my neighbor, gonna go throw it on the barbie, and no I don't mean you Missy :wink:

Lil' Irish Temper:

:confused: what! I've been passed over !! But... but.... I'll take Moonie to Disneyland with me.. :369:

Back
Top Bottom